Thursday, June 20, 2013

British Travels Series: Untitled


I tend to notice a bunch of things whiles wandering the city of Bath: History. Wealthy. Fashion and Pasty (popular pastry resembling a Patty - Yummm). In this, there are a bunch of backgrounds represented. It was a pleasure for me to sit and watch the intermingling of cultures. Not saying that they are not present where I live in the US, but the permanency of these cultures is one to be acknowledged.



French women. Spanish besos. Greeting
in style. Any style can say, "Hello!" 
Hard honking. Fingers moving. Silent
language is quite loud; a thin slice 
of cigar steamed air is quickly swiped.
Striking tones of high pitched laughter
from a child crosses paths with gasps
of my own, as I observe true felicity
in receiving a bottle of milk. White.
Pleasurable consistencies of cream. Latte
for mum. Delivered next: a saucy
platter of Bon appetit for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment