Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome!

Dear Readers,

I'd like to introduce myself...

L'Oreal (Yes! EXACTLY like the cosmetics) is my birthname, but I use ModernMorena (MM) as my pen name. I was born and raised in New Jersey, but I currently attend college in Pennsylvania. I live at home with my parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and Binkie (my cat), and they encourage me in everything that keeps me out the house. Truly, it's a loving place.
Whenever the opportunity is presented to relish the moments when I can journey to exotic places, meet new people, experience different cultures, try foreign foods, and surround myself with inspiring landscapes and environments that encourage exploration, I take it. Who wouldn't? 

This is the checkpoint of my college years. So... in wanting to document majority of the time that I have left, I'm choosing to keep track of it by publicly display it all. Naturally, I have to take advantage of these days (SUPER excited). Granted, I am aware that I am only at the tender age of 20. However, let's acknowledge this as huge! (1... 2... 3... GO! (all say): It's HUGE!) Why? Well... a few reasons:


1) This is my first blogging experience. 

2) I love interacting with people. It's PURRRfect!

3) I am a Creative Writing major, aspiring to for a career in writing. 

4) I love story-telling.

5) Entertainment for you. Passion for me. 



I encourage you to maneuver the website and check out my page, as well as the others here on Blogspot. There are plenty of talented writers on this site. And we all work really hard! I post frequently. so read as much as you can. Hope you can keep up! 


Sincerely,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment